Drones are making headway into the commercial aerial services sector. For decades these tasks have been performed by hiring expensive manned aircraft with a pilot or by using cumbersome crane equipment. Now many of these tasks can easily be performed with small and portable Drones. Drones are also referred to as UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) or as UAS (Unmanned Aerial System). Most people’s exposure to drones / UAVs / UAS has been in the form of media coverage of military use. Now we are on the verge of a rapid expansion of the use of drones / UAVs / UAS for a wide variety of commercial services! C0ntact us today with your need so we can provide a custom solution to fit your needs!
Aerial Drone Services
We provide drone operators to service any U.S. location. We have a large network of professional drone operators to choose from.
Aerial Drone Services include
- Cell Towers
- Solar Panels
- Industrial Facilities
- Bridges & Infrastructure
Surveying for Engineering & Agriculture
- Professional mapping to create:
- Orthomosaic maps
- Digital Surface Models (DSMs)
- Point Cloud models, etc
- Build progress documenting
- Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI)
- Agriculture Plant Health Maps
Photo / Video
- Real Estate Photography
- Corporate events
- Promo Videos
- Cinema / Filming
Photo / Video Editing & Stitching
Image Processing & Analytics
- Mapping photos processed to create orthomosaics, Digital Surface Models (DSMs), 3-D models and point clouds
- Professional photo / video (4k and raw video). DJI Inspire X5, X5Raw. Raw video from the X5R camera is stitch-able into video clips taken from RED cameras. DJI M600 and Ronin MX gimbal with numerous camera options. Inspire with thermal photo / video capturing and live imaging.
- 7x zoom camera for inspections
- Thermal imaging, photo / video and mapping for agriculture, surveying, and inspections.