ADMINISTRATIVE / EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT <– Apply Here
Work Experience: 1-3 years
This role is multifunctional and includes tasks and leadership in performing the following:
Administrative & executive assistant duties
Preparation of financial reports using quickbooks
Budget template administration
Assisting with document and presentation development
Maintaining professional working relationships with suppliers
Order management, Shipping and logistics
Front desk receptionist
Answering phone calls, follow up calls, and cold calling
Sales calls and writing up quotes
Procurement and supplier management
Rental fleet management and scheduling
Training class scheduling
Managing government system registrations
The work environment is fast paced and requires an individual that is friendly, energetic, motivated, and detail oriented who enjoys customer service and working as a team member. The individual will enjoy helping the business operate and grow and will thrive in a fast paced ever changing work environment where organization and prioritization of multiple tasks and ownership of those tasks from start to finish are a must.
In addition the individual will have the following characteristics and qualities:
Be able to follow-up with existing and potential customers to appropriately discern their needs including creation of sales and rental quotes, and providing superior customer service according to the need.
Be able to innovate and adapt existing processes to become more efficient.
Be effective at working and managing a wide variety of tasks that at times that require adaptive and creative thinking to get the job done right while providing superior customer service to existing and potential customers in person, on the phone, through email and via our help desk ticket system.
Must be interested in our business and the products we carry and be able to quickly learn the general specifications, advantages and disadvantages and use cases for each product that we carry in order to effectively perform in all job functions from customer service, order management, and receptionist to executive assistant responsibilities.
High School Diploma or equivalent
College classes or degree are a plus
Strong Microsoft Office Experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Strong experience with or ability to rapidly learn and be effective with the following:
Sales calls and quotes
Understanding technical equipment and specifications
Quickbooks and basic accounting
Supplier & Customer relationships and management
Helpdesk ticket system
Shipping & logistics (ShipStation, Amazon, packing list and shipping label dispatch)
Sales & Technical Support Associate <– Apply Here
This role will have multiple responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Quickly develop technical knowledge of all our products to become a technical expert to actively sell product, rentals, and services and support customer inquiries through chat, email, phone and in person interactions.
- Flying, testing, maintaining, shipping, inventorying, and receiving product.
- Communicate with potential clients, understand their needs and recommend the right systems to them to meet their needs.
- Performing on and off site demos for clients
- Assist with website maintenance and marketing initiatives
- Assist with other retail & customer service responsibilities as assigned
- Depending on experience and initiative of the individual, lead positions may be a possibility.
The successful candidate for this position will demonstrate an aptitude for understanding technical details of our products and work processes and be able to explain them to someone without the same understanding. This can be shown by previous work experience in a related industry and by presenting the following abilities:
- Strong written & spoken communication skills
- People Oriented Individual
- Ability to work and think independently
- Flexibility to work any task assigned
- Technical aptitude and interest in technology
- Fast learner
- Strong MS Office, computer and typing skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
The Following Skills Additional / Experience are a Plus
- Sales & Cold Calling experience
- Technical sales
- Experience flying, testing, or repairing drones
- FAA Part 107 UAS Certification
- FAA Manned Pilot Certification
- Business / Entrepreneurship
- Website Development, Design & Maintenance
- Mechanic or Technician in any field
- CRM Experience
- Photo / Video Production & Editing
- Graphic Design, CAD, GIS, or other technical computer applications
- Willingness to travel.
Pay depends on experience, ability to quickly learn our products and business, and effectiveness in generating sales of product, rentals & services, supporting customers, and ability and willingness to work whatever task assigned.
Prefer individuals willing to work out of our Bothell WA office. Others considered on case by case. Travel and remote work may be an option depending on the individual.