Parazero’s SafeAirTM is the only proven UAV recovery system reliable and effective in any emergency situation. Combining the autonomous SmartAirTM capabilities to identify loss of control and decide on recovery, with the patented active parachute deployment, prevents crash at any situation. The patented activation enables unmatched effectiveness at low altitude.
- SafeAirTM includes SmartAirTM autonomous emergency computer.
- Mounting design enables installation with 1/3/5 (D-RTK) antenna configurations.
- User friendly first installation in 15 minutes.
- Light weight system at only 1.23 kg2.7 lbs allows flexibility for payload and longer flight times.
- Combination of independent sensors, smart computer, and highly effective parachute, prevent loss of control.
- Includes mounting and necessary installation components.
- Authorized as safe to transport on commercial flights. Safety pin prevents unintended arming or activation. No risk of uncontrolled activation during handling, maintenance, and transportation.
Autonomous recovery system with independent sensors
Industrial grade system with commercial aviation level of reliability
Locate drone after emergency landing and receive emergency log from black box
Visual and audio warning for people on the ground
Compatible with M600 and M600 Pro
ParaZero’s SafeAirTM provides a complete safety net for all commercial drone applications
SmartAirTM – smart emergency computer, for autonomous recovery, monitors the drone’s systems & flight pattern to deploy safety measures, including cases of loss of control, free fall, complete loss of Power, and other critical emergencies. Upon identification of emergency, a breach in the drone’s flight envelope, SmartAirTM autonomous emergency computer, shuts down drone engines and activates parachute for energy reduction and risk mitigation.