The sensor that doesn’t compromise.
Our rugged, built-to-last, professional multispectral sensor for agricultural drone mapping. Same technology as RedEdge-M, now ready to integrate with DJI SkyPort enabled drones.
- Five narrow band multispectral sensors.
- Capture plant health images and RGB (color) images in one flight.
- High image resolution; 8 cm/pixel at 400 ft (120 m).
- Single SD card stores all images with geotags.
- DLS 2 with embedded GPS for easier integration, enhanced light calibration.
- Compact size and weight for
integration with a wide variety
- Fast capture rate enables faster
ﬂight speeds and lower ﬂight
- Global shutter design for
distortion-free results on every
- Ability to create aligned
vegetation indices and RGB
- Rugged design with no moving
- Simultaneous capture of
fve discrete spectral bands,
including RGB color.
- Calibrated for precise,
- Single SD card stores all images
- Standalone operation, with
optional external trigger and
data from host aircraft.
- Option for Ethernet or serial
connectivity with host aircraft
for full configuration, status, and
control of the camera.