Agricultural companies, service providers, researchers and academics need a reliable, accurate, high-precision sensor.
THEY DON’T NEED TO COMPROMISE.
- Chlorophyll Map: The red edge spectral band is the star here, working in conjunction with the other bands to provide a more accurate measure of not just plant vigor but plant health.
- NDVI Layer: This commonly known index compares the reflectance of the red band with that of the near-infrared band. However, this index alone provides limited information.
- Digital Surface Model: A DSM is an astonishingly advantageous tool in any agronomist’s arsenal, primarily because of its use in evaluating surface properties and water flow.
- RGB Image: RedEdge-M features global shutters for distortion-free images, including narrowband red, green, and blue bands for RGB color images that when processed are aligned to all visible and non-visible bands and vegetation indices.
The RedEdge-M by MicaSense: The sensor that doesn’t compromise.
The RedEdge-M is a rugged, built-to-last, professional multispectral sensor. Capturing not only the spectral bands required for basic crop health indexes, but also additional bands to power further analytics, this sensor is a multispectral powerhouse—and one of the most ﬂexible solutions on the market. It gives you optimized GSD (resolution), a downwelling light sensor, a low power requirement, a global shutter for distortion-free images, RGB color composite (through the use of Red, Green, Blue bands), GigE Ethernet connectivity for faster data transfer, removable Wi-Fi attachments, and the freedom of platform-agnostic data and integration. All in a compact size and low weight that allow it to be used with a wide variety of unmanned aircraft systems.
- Compact size and weight for
integration with a wide variety
- Fast capture rate enables faster
ﬂight speeds and lower ﬂight
- Global shutter design for
distortion-free results on every
- Ability to create aligned
vegetation indices and RGB
- Rugged design with no moving
- Simultaneous capture of
fve discrete spectral bands,
including RGB color.
- Calibrated for precise,
- Single SD card stores all images
- Standalone operation, with
optional external trigger and
data from host aircraft.
- Option for Ethernet or serial
connectivity with host aircraft
for full configuration, status, and
control of the camera.