The Matrice 600 (M600) is DJIs new flying platform designed for professional aerial photography and industrial applications. It is built to closely integrate with a host of powerful DJI technologies, including the A3 flight controller, Lightbridge 2 transmission system, Intelligent Batteries and Battery Management system, for maximum performance and quick setup.
- DJI M600 – If interested in purchasing new or used, contact us for all pricing and package options.
- Hovering Accuracy (P-Mode, with GPS) Vertical: 0.5 m, Horizontal: 1.5 m
- Max Angular Velocity Pitch: 300/s, Yaw: 150/s
- Max Pitch Angle 25
- Max Speed of Ascent 5 m/s
- Max Speed of Descent 3 m/s
- Max Wind Resistance 8 m/s
- Max Flight Altitude above Sea Level 2500 m
- Max Speed 18 m/s (No wind)
- Hovering Time (with six TB47S batteries)* No payload: 35 min, 6 kg payload: 16 min
- Hovering Time (with six TB48S batteries)* No payload: 40 min, 5.5 kg payload: 18 min* The hovering time is based on flying at 10 m above sea level in a no-wind environment and landing with 10% battery level.