The Matrice 600 (M600) is DJIs new flying platform designed for professional aerial photography and industrial applications. It is built to closely integrate with a host of powerful DJI technologies, including the A3 flight controller, Lightbridge 2 transmission system, Intelligent Batteries and Battery Management system, for maximum performance and quick setup.
- DJI M600 – If interested in purchasing new or used, contact us for all pricing and package options.
- Hovering Accuracy (P-Mode, with GPS) Vertical: 0.5 m, Horizontal: 1.5 m
- Max Angular Velocity Pitch: 300 /s, Yaw: 150 /s
- Max Pitch Angle 25
- Max Speed of Ascent 5 m/s
- Max Speed of Descent 3 m/s
- Max Wind Resistance 8 m/s
- Max Flight Altitude above Sea Level 2500 m
- Max Speed 18 m/s (No wind)
- Hovering Time (with six TB47S batteries)* No payload: 35 min, 6 kg payload: 16 min
- Hovering Time (with six TB48S batteries)* No payload: 40 min, 5.5 kg payload: 18 min* The hovering time is based on flying at 10 m above sea level in a no-wind environment and landing with 10% battery level.
Canon 5D Mark IV
This excellent still photography option, the Canon 5D Mark IV, offers a newly developed 30.4 MP full-frame CMOS sensor together with the DIGIC 6 image processor. This creates a great balance between fine detail and resolution with low-light performance and sensitivity.
The 5D’s DIGIC 6 image processor can handle up to 7 frames per second during continuous shooting, and uses a 150,000-pixel RGB IR metering sensor to evaluate the scene and subjects for accurate exposures under a variety of different lighting conditions.
The Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF make it very easy to smoothly rack focus during a shot. Also, thanks to the DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) video recording at up to 30 fps, 8.8MP stills are now possible as an even faster capture option.
Other features include a built-in GPS module, Digital Lens Optimizer Technology, built-in Wi-Fi, a robust magnesium alloy body design, a Mirror Vibration Control System, High Density Reticular AF, and much more!