Drones with six rotors are called hexacopters, providing several advantages over their quadcopter counterparts. The hexacopter drone design also allows for the loss of any single motor, providing a huge margin of safety in critical operations near people or infrastructure. Larger lifting capabilities provides the opportunity for redundant batteries as well. Finally, hexacopters can reach speeds exceeding most other traditional drone designs, allowing close following of cars and other fast-moving vehicles.
Renting one of our hexacopter drones is the perfect way to grow beyond quadcopter usage. You can rent models from the Matrice 600 series and begin the journey toward professional, industrial usage of drones. The Matrice hexacopters provide up to six batteries for long flight times and extreme reliability. For professional cinematography projects that are short-lived, you can reduce capital expenses by renting a Matrice and a Ronin gimbal to allow carrying a variety of professional-level photography and video cameras, DSLRs, and mirrorless rigs.
The DJI Matrice 600 Pro (M600)
To Purchase or for lease terms please Request a Quote
- Works with Zenmuse Gimbals / Cameras
- Works with Ronin-MX Gimbal
- Up to 34 Pound Total Take-Off Weight
- Integrated Lightbridge 2 Support
- Full HD 1080p Live Monitoring
- A3 Pro Flight Controller
- Controllable with DJI Go App
- Increased Performance / Modular Design
- Collapsible Design for Easy Transport
- Six Flight Batteries and Six-Bay Charger