Film making for a variety of occasions
1″ 20MP CMOS Sensor
Electroplated Magnesium Gimbal
Gimbal-Stabilized 4K60 / 20MP Imaging
Four Directions of Obstacle Avoidance
Top Speed of 45 mph in Sport Mode
Maximum Control Range of 4.3 Miles
Visual Tracking of Moving Subject
TapFly – Fly With a Tap of the Finger
Distinctive Matte-Gray Obsidian Finish
Up to 30 Minutes Flying Time
- 1″ 20MP CMOS Sensor
- Electroplated Magnesium Gimbal
- Gimbal-Stabilized 4K60 / 20MP Imaging
- Four Directions of Obstacle Avoidance
- Top Speed of 45 mph in Sport Mode
- Maximum Control Range of 4.3 Miles
- Visual Tracking of Moving Subject
- Distinctive Matte-Gray Obsidian Finish
- Up to 30 Minutes Flying Time
- Remote Controller with 1080p Display
The NDVI Zenmuse X4S Camera Unit is a custom triple band (RGN) NDVI camera for the DJI Inspire 2 and Matrice 200 series.
Upgrade your current platform into an NDVI scouting device instantly, using DJI’s exchangeable gimbal design.
DJI DL/DL-S Lenses are professional prime lenses specially designed for aerial photography. Featured light-weighting carbon fiber casing, those lenses are able to reduce the payload of the gimbal and camera, improving the stability when shooting. With the DJI DL mount (diameter: 58mm), the lenses can be mounted onto Zenmuse X7, providing varying focal lengths. When used with Zenmuse X7, the focal length multiplier is 1.5 when taking stills.