Request a Quote – 4 Month Min.
Corning Hyperspectral Imaging provides hyperspectral sensors and full hyperspectral systems for all applications including precision agriculture, industrial, environmental monitoring, mining, and mineralogy. Corning’s microHSI™ family of hyperspectral sensors and systems combine the lowest size, weight and power (SWaP) in the industry with uncompromising performance, enabling deployment for challenging applications in limited payload and/or size constrained environments.
- Capture 1080p Video and 14MP Photos
- Video Camera and Multispectral Sensor
- Covers up to 30 Hectares per Charge
- Autonomous Flight Capability
- 32GB of Video + 64GB of Sequoia Storage
- Dual-Band 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi Antennas
- Apps for iOS and Android Mobile Devices
- GPS-Enabled Autopilot Functions
- Return Home Mode
- Compatible with Skycontroller System